Claim and Update This Business
This page will allow you to directly update the details for this business and to register a claim for this business as the business owner or an individual who has the authority to speak for the business. Please note that all updates and claims are subject to approval by the StartLocal® team.
You are claiming and updating the following business:
Be the First
33 Hackney Rd, Hackney, SA, 5069
Simon Beal is a Clinical Psychologist specialising in Child and Adolescent Mental Health and Behavioural Issues (Please note: Simon no longer deals in matters before the Courts). Simon commenced his career in the Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) and gained valuable experience in assisting children and families in a vast range of difficult circumstances. Simon now operates three practices, located at Hackney and Christies Beach. He sees children from the age of 2 years to young adults. He is registered with Medicare Australia as a Specialist Clinician, and is fully registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA). Simon also consults with many private and state schools regarding a wide range of school related issues, and provides edcuational assessments for students with learning issues. Simon is also a parent of teenage children, so understands many of the challenges that children and parents experience. For more information regarding the services Simon provides, please refer to Practice Information in the main menu.more
Why should I claim my business?
You'll be able to update your business profile page so that potential new customers can get instant access to:
- Your contact and location information (with map) so people can easily find your business
- Your businesses specialties and your detailed business description so your new customers know exactly why they should choose you
- Up to four images you can upload to show off your products or services
- Up to three PDF documents you can upload so people can, for example, find your price list or menu easily
- A quick enquiry form so people can easily send an email direct to your inbox
- A link to your website if appropriate (so make sure you submit a URL)